Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy halloween everyone!!! For Grant's first halloween I decided to dress him up as a scarecrow. We needed something light-weight that could be layered in case it was 50 degrees or 90 degrees outside...but luckily yesterday was actually quite pleasant. It was also Grant's first experience with make-up. I must say that he looked really cute with his rosy cheeks, but I could never capture his smile with the camera. Here are some pictures from the party we went too. Grant had a blast playing with some new bigger kid toys. I hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

Christa O'Brien said...

So cute! I especially like that you put make-up on him at such a young age. Yours will be better blackmail pictures!

When Natalie saw the pictures she said "Grantito is sooooo cute!" and then said "grantito" about ten more times in that high pitched voice. It was funny!

Lindsey said...

Cute costume! I know what you mean about the crazy weather. You never know what it will be from one day to the next here!

Beth said...

Grant is getting so big. He's starting to look more like a little boy instead of a baby. He looks very cute as a scarecrow.