Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall has arrived!


Last week Kirk and I took Grant to a "pumpkin patch". Well...I don't know if you can technically call it a pumpkin patch if the pumpkins are trucked in from who knows where...but it is the closest thing we have. A local church sells these pumpkins in their front lawn for a fundraiser and lets anyone take pictures if they want. We are going to take him again with his scarecrow costume...but we thought we would look a little too eager if we took his halloween picture at the "pumpkin patch" the first weekend in October.

3 comments:

Christa O'Brien said...

Did you get any pumpkins to carve? It's fun to see little ones play with pumpkin goop for the first time!

Crissy said...

These are so cute. I love how you can still be wearing shorts and t-shirts in October. That's Houston for you. We can't wait for Halloween and dressing up in costumes. Parker insists on being a black bear this year so I had to make his costume.

I love pumpkin patches (even if they aren't real ones).

Lindsey said...

How fun! I love going to the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to see the scarecrow costume!