Sunday, November 23, 2008

First hair cut ever!!!






Earlier this month, Kirk and I decided that Grant's hair was getting too long. I have trimmed his hair before, but Kirk insisted that our little boy still had a mullet and that had to change. We decided to pay for a nice hair cut since it would be his first professional cut ever and we wanted to watch to see how it was done. Surely we can do it ourselves. The cut lasted only 5 minutes. He didn't cry...but he sure gave this lady some dirty looks. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

How great...can you believe the entertainment they have just for hair cutting! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!!

Beth said...

I wish Whitney had enough hair to put rubber bands in...I think it will be awhile before she needs her hair cut!