Saturday, October 15, 2011

Family Day at the Zoo!

Today Kirk's company had a family day at the zoo. It was a beautiful day and it was nice to get out of the house and do something different. At the zoo we were set up in a pavillion, provided with lunch, facepainting, and an "animal experience." We had a great time. It was also Boo at the Zoo...so you could walk around and also collect candy. It doesn't get better than that for kids! Here are some pics.





Luke went with us...but I don't think I got a single picture of him! Bad Momma!

2 comments:

Mom S said...

Nice Spectra T-shirts.
Looks like a great day at the zoo.
Have Grant give me a list of the animals he saw... and then tell
me what his favorite is.

KIRK S. said...

I still crack up at the orangutang with the palm up that grant is sitting on...