Saturday, September 24, 2011

New family pictures....with a new addition!

Well, when Luke took his newborn pictures at a few days old...I didn't really feel like putting make-up on and getting dressed decently to take pictures with him (regret this now), so up to this point I didn't have any pictures with Luke and the family except for the ones that we take around the house occasionally. Those are usually poor quality for one reason or another. So for his six month mark, I decided now was a good time. Here are some of the highlights from our family photo shoot in August...notice all pictures are indoors since it was 100+ outside almost all August.

I am a litle behind on the family happenings...but I am getting to the family vacation in San Antonio next!!!
Kirk and his twin Grant! Grant is a total daddy's boy! Brothers and best friends!Not exactly a smile...but this picture is so Luke. He is so curious and is always reaching for something.I love this picture of Grant! It is so much of what he is into right now. He loves that blanket!

2 comments:

Mom S said...

Great pictures of great people.
It doesn't get any better.
Thanks for sharing.

KIRK S. said...

no bad since I had a 102 degree temp on that day