Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I pledge allegiance...

Grant has been learning a lot about his country and state in daycare lately. I have been pretty impressed of what he has actually retained and talked about at home. He now recites the pledge of allegiance almost perfectly, can tell you who the President is, can tell you the differences in the Texas flag and US flag...and that is only what I remember right now off the top of my head. I pick up his art work at the end of the week and this time I found these masterpieces. Doesn't he make a handsome lady liberty?

1 comment:

Mom S said...

"Oh beautiful for spacious skies....

Please tell Lady Liberty that she holds the light (flag) in her right hand. The left hold holds the tablet with the date July 4, 1776 (in Roman numerals, of course).
Love, the smile.
Even better - love the family of 4 picture.