Thursday, February 26, 2009

My "Big Papa" and Valentine's Day




Well...Grant is developing quite the reputation at day care these days. They tell me he is the heaviest kid in the class and the best eater. I don't know if I should be really proud of these things...but I am! My boy is so cute! One of his teachers has taken to calling him "Big Papa". Apparently he loves repeating the word papa and it cracks him up when they call him that.

Also...here are some pictures from his Valentine's Day party at school. It was mostly a junk food festival of fun. I think he enjoyed it though. He is not smiling in the pictures since he wanted to leave as soon as we showed up. He is a creature of habit. :)

By the way...I made the cupcakes!!! (Such the homeroom mother...not!!! ps...Kirk iced the cupcakes - he made me put that in)

6 comments:

superjuker said...

I was very impressed by the cupcakes! Grant is so adorable- enjoy him in any size=)

KIRK S. said...

If you really must know about whether I iced those cupcakes or not, you must know: "Heck yes I did!" We all have certain talents and presentation happens to be one of my few =)

dancing queen said...

Grant is soooo Adorable! and good job on the cupcakes...BOTH of you! But where are the pictures of the fab cupcakes??? Lots of love~Karen and Ryan

Christa O'Brien said...

I love it when you call me big papa...throw your hands in the air, if you're a true playa!

That is now Grant's theme song. Sweet-o!

KIRK S. said...

As to "Big Pappa Grant" would probably respond..."I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet. See? I'm the shiznit." -- actual words supplied by Brad Gluckman, Malibu's Most Wanted...Dat's right y'all...keepin it real down here in the Bu.

superjuker said...

Hey- VH1 wants to know what happened to Vanilla Ice.... Last spotted in Pearland, Texas on tour with Big Pappa and his momma- they were icing cupcakes.

verification word "agsas"