Friday, July 22, 2011

Crafty moment

Well...for those that know me well...they know that I am not too crafty. It's not that I don't want to be...but I guess I find it a little intimidating. It's kind of like me and cooking (though I am getting better.) I am not completely inept, though. I have taken a few classes, so I can figure a few things out.
Earlier in the week, I went to a store that sells custom baby items. I saw these really cute bibs, and then I looked at the price...$13. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for something I knew I could make if I just tried. Well...I went to the store and picked up my materials and here is the finished product.
Bad picture...but what do you think of the cute bib?

2 comments:

Mom S said...

Great job, Jackie!
I like your just try it attitude.
Keep up the good work.

Stuart Family Newsletter said...

Hey that looks great! Way to go on the aspiring craftiness.