Saturday, October 24, 2009

Great Book!


I have just finished reading this book and it was GREAT!!! I started to read it when Grant was about 4 or 5 months old...but I was obviously distracted. I never finished it...but I picked it up last week and I haven't been able to put it down. It has taught me so many things. It has expanded my understanding of the atonement and how to apply gospel stories to my own life. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars! Thank you to Kirk's mom who sends me excellent books regularly! :) I will read them all slowly...but surely. :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have always heard good things about that book, but I have never gotten around to reading it! One of these days I WILL do it! :)

Mom S said...

Glad to know that you enjoyed it
as much as Heather & I. The others
are also good. I don't think that
we have had a bad one yet. Keep reading...