Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Vacation: Part One (Vegas)

I have so many pictures of our vacation...the task of narrowing down what we did to put on the blog was kind of intimidating. That is the main reason I have been putting it off for so long. So...I decided to do it in two parts. So here goes...:)

We first spent 3 days in Vegas...with our toddler. I was a little nervous about it at first...but it wasn't so bad. We found plenty to do. We actually had a lot of fun! My parents came along with us...so we traded off taking care of Grant and we also took him along with us on most of our exploring. It worked out perfectly. They have so much more endurance than I do...so they stayed out late and we were exploring the Strip early. And yes...it was really hot! Not really any hotter than Houston has been lately...Ugh!!! Part two (Park City)...coming soon!




2 comments:

superjuker said...

Looks like so much fun! Good idea to take the parents along for babysitting. Grant looks so cute and I'm surprised he didn't run away from the giant M&M! Brave little boy!

Christa O'Brien said...

My kids would have been freaked by the blue m&m as well! So...where is vacation part two?!? I stayed up till two in the morning posting all the pictures on my digital camera, where is your commitment? :)