Saturday, December 27, 2008

Best Husband Ever!



For those of you who know me well...ya know that I am definitely not a mushy person. I am not too big of a hugger and I don't write sentimental things on Christmas cards...but I do want to brag on my hubby a little bit and let him know how much I appreciate him and love him!

I have to admit that I have the best husband ever! He is always a big helper, but this past weekend he has gone above and beyond. I have been sick with a sinus infection and he has taken over everything with Grant letting me get much needed rest. I don't think I changed one diaper today! I know he is not feeling too well either (we probably have the same darn thing) but he will not admit it and continues to let me rest. I am so grateful! He has even continued painting our bedroom and bathroom in the evenings after Grant is asleep! He is quite a dad and Grant loves him to pieces. I do too!!!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm so glad your hubby is so amazing! What a lucky woman you are. Hope your holidays are great! Grant is so cute!

superjuker said...

Are you sure you're describing my BROTHER! Wow!, the man is full of surprises! Hang onto that winner J! Hope you're feeling better soon! How many "!" can I use?!

KIRK S. said...

I'm just glad no one accused me of writing that "blog" myself...give Jackie credit in that it's tough to live with a perfectionist (as I truly am when it comes to painting =) ...anyway, I love her too (and the little boy & his dog). Happy New Year all -- PS...thanks for the kind words Jack..... --Kirk

Mom S said...

"You cheat me, Johnny Lingo, he's worth ten cows!--Dad